On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me damaged, they are unable to accept returns if tags are not attached. This is consumer fraud and evidently the standardized corporate policy of Forever 21. I have photographs of the 5 rows of beads torn off the $49.99 cardigan they fraudulently sold me, including my receipt.
Selling damaged and defective merchandise and then not allowing a consumer to return damaged and defective merchandise is obviously poor business practices and should be illegal.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forever 21 Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I ordered a pair of Sketcher Twinkle Toes Shuffle shoes for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who is visiting me for Christmas. Anyone familiar with these shoes know that..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "Wow. Working in an extremely professional high end sales environment, i could not believe my recent REDFIN experience. Mike Demello responded promptly to my inquiry about a property,..."