On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me damaged, they are unable to accept returns if tags are not attached. This is consumer fraud and evidently the standardized corporate policy of Forever 21. I have photographs of the 5 rows of beads torn off the $49.99 cardigan they fraudulently sold me, including my receipt.

Selling damaged and defective merchandise and then not allowing a consumer to return damaged and defective merchandise is obviously poor business practices and should be illegal.

sales@forever21inc.com

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of forever 21 jacket from Forever 21 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Forever 21 to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forever 21 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments