On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me damaged, they are unable to accept returns if tags are not attached. This is consumer fraud and evidently the standardized corporate policy of Forever 21. I have photographs of the 5 rows of beads torn off the $49.99 cardigan they fraudulently sold me, including my receipt.
Selling damaged and defective merchandise and then not allowing a consumer to return damaged and defective merchandise is obviously poor business practices and should be illegal.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forever 21 Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements. In the U.S. I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge...."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "I went over to the shop on Tuesday and spent a good 20-25 mins with Justin going over the various repairs. He said that he would do what he could..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."