i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton.so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said 98% cotton 2% spandex.
when i received the order, i checked the label as it didn't appear to be cotton and i see it is in fact 90% polyester 10% rayon. as this is only due to their error, not mine i wanted them to give me a pre paid return shipping label and to issue a refund. they refused saying they would only reimburse me once they received the item. i don't feel that it's right to make me lay out more money when had they listed the item correctly, i would never had made the purchase.
this is a terrible business.pictured below is the item online showing the incorrect fabric content as well as the actual label showing the real material used.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forever 21 Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..."
- "So I paid my JCP credit card payment in full via my banks bill pay. JCP returned the payment and then said they never received it. When I called customer..."