3.5K views

I am usually not one to write reviews about anything but after reading so many negative things I figured my positive experience with their customer service might as well be shared.I ordered a pair of shoes and a few dresses from the website and everything went smoothly: I got an email confirming shipping and was provided a tracking number.

My package was delivered in a timely manner, but when I opened it I was saddened to see that my shoes had not arrived. I immediately got online to check if this happened often with the company and wanted to know if it was going to be an easy process to get my money back or get the item shipped. After reading so many negative things, I was a bit hesitant to call because I figured nothing was going to get resolved anyway. The shoes were only about $30 so it's not like it was a lot of money but I really wanted those shoes.

I figured I should just call since I had nothing to lose. I was initially on hold for about 10 minutes before speaking to a representative. I explained my situation to her and she politely apologized and checked my order to see what the problem was. She told me I should have received the shoes and that if it was the company's mistake then they would refund me my money back or send me the item at no additional cost if they still had them in stock.

She told me to check my e-mail as she had sent me the affidavit form to submit my claim, and that was that. She was very nice and polite throughout the whole conversation. I printed out the form, filled it out, and faxed it over to them. Two days later, I received an e-mail from Forever 21 confirming that they had received my form and to allow up to 3 weeks for them to have an answer.

About a week after that, I received an e-mail from Paypal, which I had used to purchase my items, stating that Forever 21 had sent me a refund for my missing item, tax included. Yey!

Granted, they didn't immediately refund me my money when I made the claim but I understand that an investigation has to take place and with so many customers everywhere, it must take a while.Overall, it sucked that I didn't get my shoes but at least I got my money back.

Review about: Forever 21 Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments

I'm upset as well, Diana. I ordered 9 items on the 14th, and my order hasn't even been processed yet. I've been waiting for what seems like a month..never had this problem before. I keep calling to ask when it will be shipped, but they just tell me it's been delayed and that will try to ship it during the coming week..They have not offered a discount, free shipping or anything.

HORRIBLE. :(

Sorry for posting on your review Maritza!

Hi!I think you made a mistake and wrote your complaint on my review, but I will answer anyway.

First of all, you can't sue Forever 21 for not getting your items on time! Okay! You have to be patient and they will get there eventually. They give you a tracking number so it's so easy to check where your package is.

Take the time to look into it and stop being upset for no reason.

And secondly, you wrote your complaint on the 30th of Sept stating that it's the 12th business day... look at your calendar, it is NOT a business day. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding holidays.

The 30th of Sept. was a Sunday so it doesn't count!

But anyway, good luck with your justice.:roll

:( im so upset and will sew forever21!i bought eight different items online and it said it will be here between 5-10 bussines days.

its the 12th business day and im really angry.

i checked to see my balance on my e-gift card which was two dollars from 100 and i got a confrimation letter.im so upset and mad at forever 21 and will get justice!