I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it ripped in multiple spots and the coat wasn't cheap so i called to see what they could do for me which was a joke cause all they said was their isn't anything they can do after 30 days of purchasing the coat..So there for im stuck with a coat that i cannot wear and wasted my money.. I really loved this coat but i will never shop at forever21 and i will make sure all of my friends and family don't either!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Forever 21 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forever 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Forever 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments

Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States #943180

No one cares if you or your family and friends will ever shop there again. Get on with your sad life and next time buy a nicer coat and take better care of it.

to Forever21 mgr Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #946151

Wow, you are a manager and this is how you respond to a complaint?? Very unprofessional!! You fit in with the rest of the snooty staff at Forever 21 with horrible customer service experience.