I bought two items 20 days ago, I have not received them yet and I have been calling to Forever 21 company for information and they just said the package was undelivered and I have to wait now for the items return to their warehouse to resend again the package paying again the shipping cost or cancel the order, they say they can not don anything in the time between.Also, their customer service is not right, they are rude and the person who I chatted with called Rolex cancelled the chat when I started complaining about this situation, I never got a transcription of the chat or anything from the company.

I call to the company to check my order status and it says the package is on the way to me but it is not true, I talked now with customer service with a person called Elizabeth and she said I have to wait and wait for the email saying the items are back to the warehouse to do something and she can not does anything till them, the transaction was done on November 4th and today is November 21st and nothing has happened.I will not buy anything from this company again .

Review about: Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments