Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size.Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and apparently all jewelry is final sale.
Upon further inspection I DID find it on the receipt but NO WHERE ELSE IN THE STORE. I looked! Even on the cashiers.
I am very pissed off at the fact that I had my receipt, the product was unworn, and I even had the little tag that attaches to the product.I was beyond angry, needless to say it will be a LONG time before I shop at Forever 21 again, if ever.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Large Carnation Ring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."