I wrote the company yesterday in regards to a delivery date issue I had. I decided to call to speed up the process, but instead of great customer service which is what I expected I was given horrible service by reps that were not helpful at all.

I placed my order on 10/13 and received a shipping confirmation on 10/14 which stated that my delivery date was 10/21. I need my package by that specific date. I checked my tracking again last night and my delivery date has been changed to 10/24. I do not understand why an extra day has been added to my shipping time.

When I mentioned this to both of the reps I spoke with one told me that I needed to call FedEx and have them take care of it and the other lied and told me I would receive it on 10/21 and when I asked for confirmation he told me that unfortunately it looks like I wouldn't receive the package until 10/24. When I asked to speak with a manager neither of the associates would get a manager on the phone. What kind of service is that ????? Also it turns out they shipped it FedEx smartpost, they transfer the package to aUsps and they deliver it but that can take up to 2-7 business.

Bottom line Do not order from this company they are liars and cheat you out of your money then give you crappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forever 21 Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2016.

Comments