Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything.
On September 18, I went on an out of state trip and visited forever 21 in Pennsylvania and purchased a pair of shoes. I attended my event and the shoes literally ripped the skin off 4 of my toes. I had to go to the first aid office to clean up the blood and bandage my feet since I had 3 more hours at this event. There is metal around the laces that literally was ripping my skin off.
This event was expensive and a birthday gift for me. I contacted corporate 3 different times and I have heard nothing!
This is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I pulled the recoil to start my pb-500 backpack blower (barely used) and it tore my rotator cuff. When I pulled the cord, it had tension for the first couple..."
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."