Forever 21 Shoes And Accessories Review from Newbury, Massachusetts
Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything.
On September 18, I went on an out of state trip and visited forever 21 in Pennsylvania and purchased a pair of shoes. I attended my event and the shoes literally ripped the skin off 4 of my toes. I had to go to the first aid office to clean up the blood and bandage my feet since I had 3 more hours at this event. There is metal around the laces that literally was ripping my skin off.
This event was expensive and a birthday gift for me. I contacted corporate 3 different times and I have heard nothing!
This is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "This is not an uncommon problem with this tv. Our local Registered certified Electronics Technician of 40 years has diagnosed my 50K360g with a bad LCD panel.Symptoms are as follows,..."
- "I got two piercings on both side of my ears. Didn't notice until I could change the earrings to find out that one side the earrings are really close together..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."