Newbury, Massachusetts

Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything.

On September 18, I went on an out of state trip and visited forever 21 in Pennsylvania and purchased a pair of shoes. I attended my event and the shoes literally ripped the skin off 4 of my toes. I had to go to the first aid office to clean up the blood and bandage my feet since I had 3 more hours at this event. There is metal around the laces that literally was ripping my skin off.

This event was expensive and a birthday gift for me. I contacted corporate 3 different times and I have heard nothing!

This is absolutely ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forever 21 shoes from Forever 21 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forever 21 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forever 21 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments