I placed an order on 09/04. The order was originally scheduled to be delivered on 09/14.

On the day that I was supposed to receive my items, I received an updated email indicating that the order would be delivered by the end of the day on 09/15...one day later than the original date provided-no biggie. I tracked the package on the 15th and it was listed as being in a city that was literally 15 minutes from my home. Needless to say the item was NEVER delivered. Further, I tracked the package on 9/16 and it was then listed as being in an entirely different state and set to be delivered the next week!

It was enough that the item was delayed the first time.

However, I purchased items to take on a trip that are now totally useless. I contacted customer service where I was given the complete run around, asked to confirm my shipping address and requesting that I fill out an affidavit. These are just stall tactics as they already know that it will take FOREVER...or maybe 21 days to receive your items! I am truly done with this company.

There is always an issue when I attempt to purchase from them. They wont get one more dollar from me.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments