A skirt sizes small.The model's waist is 23 and bust is 34.
She wears a small size. The picture they posted shows it fits perfect on her. But when I got the same size for the same product. My waist is 23 and bust is around 34.
The skirt fits like a medium or large size. It slips down if I don't hold it with my hands. When I call to return, they asks me to pay the shipping fee. They said "You shouldn't refer to the model information we provide.
We didn't send the wrong item." This is ridiculous! If the model information you provided isn't for reference then for what? For mislead the customers to buy them? More funny thing is They ask me to look at the size chart.
It says small size only fits waist between 26 and 28. BUT THE MODEL'S WAIST IS 23. Why would the picture shows it fits PERFECT on her? By the way, the skirt doesn't even has x-small.
AREN'T THEY DECEIVING THE CUSTOMERS?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forever 21 Skirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 skirts online and I went to Roseville gallaria to exchange the skirt for a different size. It took forever just to find them! I went to the..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."