A skirt sizes small.The model's waist is 23 and bust is 34.
She wears a small size. The picture they posted shows it fits perfect on her. But when I got the same size for the same product. My waist is 23 and bust is around 34.
The skirt fits like a medium or large size. It slips down if I don't hold it with my hands. When I call to return, they asks me to pay the shipping fee. They said "You shouldn't refer to the model information we provide.
We didn't send the wrong item." This is ridiculous! If the model information you provided isn't for reference then for what? For mislead the customers to buy them? More funny thing is They ask me to look at the size chart.
It says small size only fits waist between 26 and 28. BUT THE MODEL'S WAIST IS 23. Why would the picture shows it fits PERFECT on her? By the way, the skirt doesn't even has x-small.
AREN'T THEY DECEIVING THE CUSTOMERS?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forever 21 Skirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."