A skirt sizes small.The model's waist is 23 and bust is 34.

She wears a small size. The picture they posted shows it fits perfect on her. But when I got the same size for the same product. My waist is 23 and bust is around 34.

The skirt fits like a medium or large size. It slips down if I don't hold it with my hands. When I call to return, they asks me to pay the shipping fee. They said "You shouldn't refer to the model information we provide.

We didn't send the wrong item." This is ridiculous! If the model information you provided isn't for reference then for what? For mislead the customers to buy them? More funny thing is They ask me to look at the size chart.

It says small size only fits waist between 26 and 28. BUT THE MODEL'S WAIST IS 23. Why would the picture shows it fits PERFECT on her? By the way, the skirt doesn't even has x-small.

AREN'T THEY DECEIVING THE CUSTOMERS?

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Forever 21 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Forever 21 to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forever 21 forever 21 skirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments