2.3

A few months ago I ordered underwear online because I really needed some and Forever 21 was having a good sale on basics. When I got my order in the mail, at least half of my purchase was thongs (which I did not order).

Some of the tags labelled them as bikinis, but it was obvious when compared to the other items that they were not and one of them was even labelled as a thong. I even double checked my order sheet to make sure I hadn't made a mistake. I know that Forever 21 has a strict return policy and I knew for the items I was ordering that they were final purchase. However, I was not expecting to be sent the wrong items so I figured that they'd be willing to do something to remedy things.

Nope! I would have been fine with store credit (even though since it was their mistake I should have juts gotten my money back) but I was informed that all they would be able to do is do an exchange for something in the store. There was nothing there comparable to what I had purchased and nothing that I wanted otherwise. They were very rude about it and not helpful at all.

They told me to try returning the items through mail which I would have to pay return shipping for and wouldn't even guarantee that I would get my money back. Since the items were labelled wrong (even though it's obvious that they were) I'm under the assumption that instead of being honest and giving my money back for the items that were out of stock they decided to label the incorrect items and send them to me anyways so they got the money.

That's what it seems like anyways. Probably never going to shop there again which is a bummer because it used to be one of my favorite places to shop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forever 21 Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Product not as described, poor customer service.

I didn't like: No help from customer service, Cashiers, Return policy, Sent wrong items.

Comments