I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it ripped in multiple spots and the coat wasn't cheap so i called to see what they could do for me which was a joke cause all they said was their isn't anything they can do after 30 days of purchasing the coat..So there for im stuck with a coat that i cannot wear and wasted my money.. I really loved this coat but i will never shop at forever21 and i will make sure all of my friends and family don't either!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to make an official complaint about the poor service from your staff in forever 21 Birmingham. Not only was I was served rudely, on questioning a price which..."
- "Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- " I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago. We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs. The website..."
- "I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial..."
- "I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a..."