Review about Forever 21 Staff from Hull, England

58 of 278 Forever 21 reviews

I would like to make an official complaint about the poor service from your staff in forever 21 Birmingham.

Not only was I was served rudely, on questioning a price which was on THEIR DISPLAY I WAS REFUSED SERVICE ( which I paid for and forced to return) for challenging the price due to the lack of knowledge of false advertising on their behalf.

I was inappropriately demanded to show the context of my phone which not only violated my privacy further to that I was insulted verbally ( I won't get far in life) by the so called acting manager of your Birmingham branch. With the additional slide sarcastic remark of I hope you get loads of like on ur report to head office with the out burst of laughter from him and his staff.

Please find enclosed pictures of the false display and the captured pic of the manager you have employed to try and humiliate in front of customers due to their mistake and refusing to give his name

I would appreciate if one of your team could contact me ASAP

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Trying to remove pricing

image3.PNG

No badge no indication he is the manager n refused to give name

V. Annoyed customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Forever 21 Staff
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #738144

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forever 21? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
58 of 278 Forever 21 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
You are a LIAR

Nov 21, 2015 #1067636 Leeds, England, United Kingdom

What did you say to him to initiate the conflict? What you did by taking his photo and displaying it here is illegal, by the way

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forever 21. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Forever 21.
Filing a new complaint about
×