Hull, England

I would like to make an official complaint about the poor service from your staff in forever 21 Birmingham.

Not only was I was served rudely, on questioning a price which was on THEIR DISPLAY I WAS REFUSED SERVICE ( which I paid for and forced to return) for challenging the price due to the lack of knowledge of false advertising on their behalf.

I was inappropriately demanded to show the context of my phone which not only violated my privacy further to that I was insulted verbally ( I won't get far in life) by the so called acting manager of your Birmingham branch. With the additional slide sarcastic remark of I hope you get loads of like on ur report to head office with the out burst of laughter from him and his staff.

Please find enclosed pictures of the false display and the captured pic of the manager you have employed to try and humiliate in front of customers due to their mistake and refusing to give his name

I would appreciate if one of your team could contact me ASAP

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Trying to remove pricing

image3.PNG

No badge no indication he is the manager n refused to give name

V. Annoyed customer

Review about: Forever 21 Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments

You are a LIAR
Leeds, England, United Kingdom #1067636

What did you say to him to initiate the conflict? What you did by taking his photo and displaying it here is illegal, by the way