Forever 21 - Review about Trousers Return from Plainsboro, New Jersey

111 of 278 Forever 21 reviews

I got a pair of trousers on 08/30 which was 'on Sale' , which had a disfunct chain. Went to return the item on 08/31. I was told that since it was a Sales item the store recommends us to quality check the product and therefore would not take the item back.

Never experienced this anywhere before. And this condition of quality checking each item we take is never highlighted on the Sales racks before we buy your product.

To top it, your customer service rep( QuakerBridge Mall) was so rude. I realized, u definitely hired the right person with the right amount of rudeness, otherwise who would be able to sell products with defects , right?

It was such a pleasure walking out of your store and getting into the other outlets in the mall who believe in delighting their customers . And while I was shopping , I kept confirming with each rep in Macy's and Aeropostale

if they also followed the same policy( if there were any in non-customer service )!

Nutshell- you are a disrespectful and untrustworthy brand.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Trousers Return
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #528356

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forever 21? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 278 Forever 21 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.