Forever 21 - Review in Footwear and Clothing category
Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the middle of the floor on the second floor plus size section.At the time it happened, it hurt pretty bad but i didn't feel i needed to contact anybody about it.
However as the day went on it became painful and swollen. My intention is to take an ibuprifen for the swelling and rest with my leg raised. Hopefully, this will take care of this.
Please contact me asap.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."