Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the middle of the floor on the second floor plus size section.At the time it happened, it hurt pretty bad but i didn't feel i needed to contact anybody about it.

However as the day went on it became painful and swollen. My intention is to take an ibuprifen for the swelling and rest with my leg raised. Hopefully, this will take care of this.

Please contact me asap.Thank you.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Forever 21 has the worst return policy EVER! Forever 21 "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..." Read more Forever 21 - Deceitful company Forever 21 "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more