I bought 2 skirts online and I went to Roseville gallaria to exchange the skirt for a different size.It took forever just to find them!
I went to the cashier and I said I was doing an exchange so she rang me up and said I had to pay and I was like what. Online I bought the two skirts for $20 but originally it's $18 each and at the store it was regular price. The cashier said I had to pay $17 to be able to exchange JUST THE SIZE. I'm so pissed at that worker because I later called forever 21 Roseville gallaria and they said I was able to exchange the size.
that worker should be fired because she was doing a horrible job. I won't be going there for a while but the next time I do ill find out her name and complain.
She waisted my time and other workers time.The other workers were really nice it's just that *** cashier that doesn't know anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skirts Exchange
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and had them delivered to her work. What I ordered is not what was delivered. I was embarrassed by what was sent. I..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."
- "One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."