I sent the clothes for a refund and they recieved it on February 22nd and I have tried for 2 months to get a refund they received and I have confirmation from the USPS and they still give me the run around.I have called over 20 times and can't speak to a supervisor and they continue to say call back and we will process the refund, but nothing as of yet.

The most horrific customer service ever!!! I want my refund ASAP!!! I just called and they said they will have a supervisor call me back, but I doubt it.

Every time I call I get LIES AND LIES!No one is honest and I am still waiting for my refund.

Review about: Forever 21 Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Disgusting cheap clothes, Hard to get a refund, Horrific customer service.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments

I am having this same problem!!! They are definitely running a scam & stealing our money. I encourage you to sue them in small claims court as I will be doing.

I asked to speak to a supervisor too and got the same response. It also irks me that they claim to be an 8 billion dollar company and growing but they have such a hard time giving people their money back. But hey I guess that keeping peoples money and hiring outside the US (Customer Service) is how they became that "8 billion dollar" company.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1336675

I am going through the EXACT same thing right now!I have the return tracking that shows delivered and used the shipping labels that they provided.

They keep telling me its being investigated with the carrier, warehouse, and store(it's an online order and returned by mail, where would a store factor into all of this?!) How is this right?!And its obviously their policy to deny deny and avoid avoid.