I recently purchased two tank tops from the Palm Beach Gardens store.These were the $1.80 tanks that are always in stock.

I found out that they were too small after getting back to college in MA. The smalls were put were it was marked Medium. This said, I was not given a receipt by the staff at the Palm Beach store, and paid cash. I went to the Holyoke, MA store to do an even exchange, (exchange the smalls for Medium) and was told I couldn't do this without a receipt.

I find it ridiculous that I cannot do a simple exchange when the tags are still on and never worn, simply because the staff "forgot" to give me my receipt.I have never of heard of a company that cannot do something as simple as an even exchange.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of forever 21 top. Forever 21 needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forever 21 top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forever 21.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments