Forever 21 is a ripped off, they care about getting customer's money and not customer's satisfaction.I bought some items online and the Final Sale Message never came on.

I returned 3 out of the 4 items i bought due to the material and how the dresses fitted. I had to pay for the return shipping. When i called to find out about my return i was told my items were final sale.

No where in the order or check out cart said the items were final sale.An honest, reliable and customer caring clothing store would do something to have the customer happy and not just tell them i can return the items to you but charge you for shipping or we can discard the items.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. This person is overall dissatisfied with Forever 21. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forever 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Forever 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments