2.4

I was visiting New Orleans, and I went into a Forever21 Clothing Store and I was looking for a particular Shirt where i seen this Women I asked her if she worked there and her response was Why????!!!Then Come to find out she did work there so explained to her what i was looking for she Rolled her eyes continuously like she was a child then she got Frustrated instead of telling me Sorry they were probably out or she just couldn't simply find that particular shirt for me she just rolled her eyes and called some one else to help me and just walked off so i asked the young lady at the cashier who was she she explained that she was her Assistant Manager Lawanda, She was Very rude to me and was very unprofessional and she should not have that attitude while at work, that is totally unacceptable and I as an paying customer should be treated with respect and fairness.

I hope this store gets it together because this is an ongoing problem my daughter went there with her friends and she came back to our hotel upset because that same Women Lawanda Ask her not to shop at her store any more and when I went to see what the problem was they told me Lawanda was gone for the day.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forever 21. He best about forever 21 shirt from Forever 21 was affordable clothes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forever 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Forever 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments