1.4

I do not think I have ever been so frustrated and annoyed by the incompetence of a company so much before.My daughter placed an order with forever 21.

As told to the manager on Sept 24th when he called and when the order was returned as scheduled. My daughter placed an order for 5 items. Four of the items returned were not what she ordered..the material was frayed, the items were ugly and as far as we were concerned the items ordered were not what we received. Two were ok to return and 2 were no return, however, after speaking to the manager as I requested he advised to return all items and that they would be assessed and a refund would occur.

I inquired about how I would know the refund was applied and he said we would receive an email. I asked if this conversation was documented on this file and he said YES. Today we received the following emai: Dear , Your order has been returned to our Distribution Center. Please contact us at 1-888-494-3837 by 10/09/17 so we may reship your package.

Additional shipping cost may apply to your reshipment. In the event we do not hear from you by the specified date, your order may be cancelled and a refund will be credited to your original form of payment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I called the number as indicated and the person who answered went on about “nothing”.

I told her I had already spoken with a manager and what was said and suggested that she read the notes. Interestingly enough she said the last note entered was to request a manager call me. I explained that this occurred and that there should be a note there re our conversation as he said he would put a note on the file. I advised that I would NOT be explaining the situation again and as far as I was concerned the refund would be back on my card.

To say I am angry do not explain how I am feeling. How many people do I need to talk to, how many people do I need to tell the same story to and how many people have said they are going to document and obviously didn’t therefore should not be in the role as manager. The clothing received was of terrible quality and I can now see why the items were non refundable and on sale. We frequently shop at forever 21 when on trips (there is none in NL) but I can honestly guarantee you that after this EXPERIENCE I will never shop here again and I will be sure to share my experience with others.

I suggested to the person on the phone that she once again review the notes and figure it out (as I would no longer be speaking to her) and hung up the phone. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE UGLY POOR QUALITY ITEMS WE RECEIVED SO THAT I CAN PUT CLOSURE TO THIS MOCKERY. IF MY REFUND IS NOT RECEIVED I WILL BE GOING FURTHER.

I EXPECT THIS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCTOBER 09, 2017.If you are not the person to receive this email forward it to the correct person.

Review about: Forever 21 Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: What i was told by the supervisor.

I didn't like: Clothing, Quality, Customer service, Fact that the supervisor lied.

Had an Experience with Forever 21?

Comments